- hair styles and do's: guys cannot have hair-do's. you can have great haircuts, but no styles. likewise, dreds are never attractive.
- deep v-neck t's: straight men cannot pull off deep v's. i don't care how much american apparel ads try to push them. please. i am being very serious about this.
- low waisted jeans: if you want to look a million times better and million dollars richer instantly, pull up your pants. the mid-90s were wrong and are sooo over.
- man purse: be very careful about this.
- polyester: do i have to explain?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
no-no's for boys
some of you may already know that i really want to become a menswear designer. anyway, here is my first piece of top 5 no-do's to y'all.